Whether it’s lakeside, in a city, or nestled in the woods, our Cottage kit offers the comfortable, rustic charm you’re looking for and can be customized to include a loft and beautifully pitched roofs.
Base Kit Cost: $69,500Get a Quote
*Due to unprecedented volatility in the market costs and supply of lumber, all pricing shown is subject to change.
- Total Sq Ft: 864 sq. ft. (24' x 36')
- Base Kit Cost: $69,500
- DIY Cost: $208,500 *
- Cost with Builder: $347,500 - $417,000 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50-60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
- Exterior Width: 24 feet
- Exterior Depth: 36 feet
- Roof Peak: 19'
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 8 1/4"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- Ridge Beam
- House wrap
- Roofing felt (underlayment)
- Plate lumber
- 240 ft of wiring chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- SIPs subfloor: $6,500
- Upgraded Exterior Walls $3,000
- Upgraded Roof Panels $4,000
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Windows $2,000
- Doors $1,100
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing – Classic $9,317
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 60 lineal feet of interior walls
- Standard-sized loft $1,650
- Lumber for larger loft (cost varies)
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don't see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us