Our Tiny home kits offer green living, modern design, and the ability to bring your home with you on all of life’s adventures. Each Tiny model comes with a trailer and, like all of our house kits, is structurally sound and energy-efficient.
Base Kit Cost: $25,213Get a Quote
- Total Sq Ft: 192 sq. ft. (8' x 24')
- Base Kit Cost: $25,213
- DIY Cost: $75,639 *
- Cost with Builder: $126,065 - $151,278 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50-60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
- Exterior Width: 24 feet
- Exterior Depth: 8 feet
- Roof Peak: 13' 3"
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 6 1/2"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- House wrap
- Roofing felt (underlayment)
- 128 ft of wiring chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- Trailer $6,200
- SIPs subfloor (Included)
- Upgraded Exterior Walls $950
- Upgraded Roof Panels $250
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Windows $1,400
- Doors $350
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing – Classic $1,050
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 14 lineal feet of interior walls
- Standard-sized loft (Included)
- Lumber for larger loft (Not Available)
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don't see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us