Our Modern kit home features clean lines, large windows, and a functional layout that can be customized to match your lifestyle.
Base Kit Cost: $20,945Get a Quote
*Due to unprecedented volatility in the market costs and supply of lumber, all pricing shown is subject to change.
- Total Sq Ft: 256 sq. ft. (16' x 16')
- Base Kit Cost: $20,945
- DIY Cost: $41,868 - $49,875 *
- Cost with Builder: $67,095 - $83,790 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50 - 60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
- Exterior Width: 16 feet
- Exterior Depth: 16 feet
- Roof Peak: 12' 9"
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 8 1/4"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- House Wrap
- Roofing Felt (underlayment)
- Plate Lumber
- 128 ft. of wire chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- SIPs subfloor $2,500
- Upgraded Exterior Walls $850
- Upgraded Roof Panels $350
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Windows $1,650
- Doors $350
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing – Classic $1,050
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 16 lineal feet of interior walls
- Standard-sized loft $500
- Lumber for larger loft (cost varies)
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don’t see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us