Our two-story Carriage house kit comes equipped with a garage, making it the perfect choice for your new guesthouse, studio, or Airbnb rental.
Get a Quote
- Total Sq Ft: 396 sq. ft. (18' x 22')
- Base Kit Cost: $32,560
- DIY Cost: $75,200 - $89,500 *
- Cost with Builder: $120,400 - $150,800 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50-60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
- Exterior Width: 18 feet
- Exterior Depth: 22 feet
- Roof Peak: 21'
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 10 1/2"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- House wrap
- Roofing felt (underlayment)
- Plate Lumber
- 320 ft of wiring chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- SIPs subfloor (Included Between Floors)
- Upgraded Exterior Walls $1,500
- Upgraded Roof Panels $625
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Windows $1,705
- Doors $700
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing – Classic $1,900
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 13 lineal feet of interior walls
- Standard-sized loft (Available)
- Lumber for larger loft (Not Available)
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don’t see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us