A minimalist’s dream come true, it’s hard to beat the Ranch house kit for classic style, simplicity, and the versatility of open or traditional layout options.
Base Kit Cost: $45,645Get a Quote
*Due to unprecedented volatility in the market costs and supply of lumber, all pricing shown is subject to change.
- Total Sq Ft: 936 sq. ft. (26' x 36')
- Base Kit Cost: $45,645
- DIY Cost: $77,650 - $92,400 *
- Cost with Builder: $123,900 - $155,295 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50-60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
- Exterior Width: 36 feet
- Exterior Depth: 26 feet
- Roof Peak: 14'
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 6 1/2"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- Ridge Beam or Truss
- House wrap
- Roofing felt (underlayment)
- Plate lumber
- 248 ft of wiring chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- SIPs subfloor: $7,000
- Upgraded Exterior Walls $1,490
- Upgraded Roof Panels $1,150
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Windows $1,500
- Doors $700
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing – Classic $3,000
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 60 lineal feet of interior walls
- Lumber for larger loft (cost varies)
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don’t see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us