Whether it’s lakeside, in a city, or nestled in the woods, our Cottage kit offers the comfortable, rustic charm you’re looking for and can be customized to include a loft and beautifully pitched roofs.
Base Kit Cost: $26,197Get a Quote
*Due to unprecedented volatility in the market costs and supply of lumber, all pricing shown is subject to change.
- Total Sq Ft: 480 sq. ft. (16' x 24')
- Base Kit Cost: $26,197
- DIY Cost: $50,158 - $59,713 *
- Cost with Builder: $80,340 - $100,317 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50-60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
- Exterior Width: 16 feet
- Exterior Depth: 24 feet
- Roof Peak: 17'
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 6 1/2"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- Ridge Beam
- House Wrap
- Roofing Felt (underlayment)
- Plate Lumber
- 160 ft. of wire chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- SIPs subfloor $2,400
- Upgraded Exterior Walls $1,050
- Upgraded Roof Panels $550
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Windows $1,500
- Doors $350
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing – Classic $1,850
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 27 lineal feet of interior walls
- Standard-sized loft $850
- Lumber for larger loft (cost varies)
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don’t see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us