Our Contemporary kit home combines modern style with an efficient, simplified floor plan that's easy to customize with lofts, vaulted ceilings, and spacious layouts.
Base Kit Cost: $30,100Get a Quote
- Total Sq Ft: 900 sq. ft. (30' x 30')
- Base Kit Cost: $30,100
- DIY Cost: $68,250 - $81,900 *
- Cost with Builder: $109,200 - $136,500 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50-60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
- Exterior Width: 30 feet
- Exterior Depth: 30 feet
- Roof Peak: N/A
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 8 1/4"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- Ridge Beam or Truss
- House wrap
- Roofing felt (underlayment)
- Plate lumber
- 160 ft of wiring chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- SIPs subfloor: $3,000
- Upgraded Exterior Walls
- Upgraded Roof Panels
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 27 lineal feet of interior walls
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don’t see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us