Our Modern kit home features clean lines, large windows, and a functional layout that can be customized to match your lifestyle.
Base Kit Cost: $61,030Get a Quote
*Due to unprecedented volatility in the market costs and supply of lumber, all pricing shown is subject to change.
- Total Sq Ft: 1,200 sq. ft. (30' x 40')
- Base Kit Cost: $61,030
- DIY Cost: $183,090 *
- Cost with Builder: $305,150 - $366,180 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50 - 60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
- Exterior Width: 40 feet
- Exterior Depth: 30 feet
- Roof Peak: 12' 9"
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 8 1/4"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- Ridge beam
- House Wrap
- Roofing Felt (underlayment)
- Plate Lumber
- 280 ft. of wire chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- SIPs subfloor $7,800
- Upgraded Exterior Walls $1,500
- Upgraded Roof Panels $2,500
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Windows $2,600
- Doors $350
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing – Classic $3,300
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 87 lineal feet of interior walls
- Standard-sized loft $950
- Lumber for larger loft (cost varies)
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don't see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us