Our two-story Carriage house kit comes equipped with a garage, making it the perfect choice for your new guesthouse, studio, or Airbnb rental.Get a Quote
- Total Sq Ft: 396 sq. ft. (18' x 22')
- Base Kit Cost: $52,529
- DIY Cost: $157,587 *
- Cost with Builder: $262,645 - $315,174 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50 - 60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
How It Works
Everything you need to know about the process of buying and building one of our small house kits.
- Exterior Width: 18 feet
- Exterior Depth: 22 feet
- Roof Peak: 21'
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 10 1/2"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- House wrap
- Roofing felt (underlayment)
- Plate Lumber
- 320 ft of wiring chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- SIPs subfloor (Included Between Floors)
- Upgraded Exterior Walls $1,500
- Upgraded Roof Panels $625
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Windows $1,705
- Doors $700
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing – Classic $1,900
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 27 lineal feet of interior walls
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don't see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us