Our Modern kit home features clean lines, large windows, and a functional layout that can be customized to match your lifestyle.
Base Kit Cost: $23,800Get a Quote
- Total Sq Ft: 600 sq. ft. (20' x 30')
- Base Kit Cost: $23,800
- DIY Cost: $59,500 - $71,400 *
- Cost with Builder: $95,200 - 119,000 *
- Est. Annual
Energy Savings: 50 - 60%
- Each purchased kit includes one free custom interior floor plan.
- Exterior Width: 30 feet
- Exterior Depth: 20 feet
- Roof Peak: 12' 9"
- Wall Thickness: 4 1/2"
- Roof Thickness: 10 1/4"
- Exterior walls
- Roof panels
- House wrap
- Roofing felt (underlayment)
- Plate lumber
- 200 ft of wiring chases
Customizations and upgrades:
- SIPs subfloor: $4,000
- Upgraded Exterior Walls $1,250
- Upgraded Roof Panels $900
- 36-inch door cutout (wheelchair accessibility) $0
- Windows $2,400
- Doors $350
- Skylights (cost varies)
- Upgraded Windows (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall wiring chases (cost varies)
- Additional exterior wall plumbing chases (cost varies)
- Metal Roofing – Classic $2,025
- $500 of custom floor plan design
- 39 lineal feet of interior walls
- Standard-sized loft $950
- Lumber for larger loft (cost varies)
- SIPs caulk
- SIPs foam
- Screws for connecting SIPs
- Engineered Stamped Drawings
- Hot Foam Scoop
Cost varies dependent upon kit size and shipping distance.
Need a custom size?
Need a house that fits certain lot sizes or dimensions you don’t see here? Let our experts help you design a kit home that fits your needs.Build a custom kit plan with us